Add a Little Flair with Neon Lights
Neon signs are not just for advertising anymore. These bright lights can be used in home decorating to add fun flair to any space. Neon light signs enhance modern homes with glowing shapes, phrases or single letters that can be hung on any empty wall.
Why Choose Neon Lighting?
At first, it may seem a little strange to add neon lights to your home. But just like any other accent piece, these signs add vivid color and interest to modern design schemes. There are three key reasons to choose neon wall lighting:
- These neon art pieces are unique and make a bold statement in modern homes.
- With different shapes and designs to choose from, you can truly express yourself and show off your style in neon.
- These novelty items give your home a playful, welcoming atmosphere.
Fun Uses for Neon Light Signs
Eye-catching neon lighting is a fun design element for modern spaces. These neon lights can be used throughout the home in a variety of settings:
- In modern living rooms, neon wall art looks great when hung in the blank space above the sofa. The vibrant glow instantly creates a fun focal point.
- Neon light signs work well as a nightlight in the bedroom for children or teenagers. You can hang a neon sign on the wall or place a neon table lamp on a modern nightstand.
- Neon signs are unique novelty items that greatly enhance any home bar or rec room.
- When hosting holiday parties or other events at home, consider personalizing the party space with unique neon lights. You can string together letters to spell names, words or phrases that relate to the event.
- Neon wall signs also make a great gift for anyone with an adventurous attitude towards home design.
Fun, glowing neon lights are great accent pieces in modern homes. When decorating with bold neon art, take a minimalist design approach in the rest of the room to maintain one focal point. With many shapes and styles to choose from, you can add a little neon glow to any room in the home.
Shining shells. To create the Capiz Zigzag Chandelier, capiz shells—often referred to as "glass oysters" because of their fragile, translucent appearance—are hand cut and arranged in a geometric pattern by skilled Filipino artisans. 24"diam. x 14"h. Faceted natural capiz shells with metal frame in Polished Nickel finish. Hardwired. Made in ...
Inspired by (and named after) the shape of mushroom tops, the Champignon Floor Lamp mixes finishes with art deco-inspired flare. The flattened shape and milky coloring of its glass shade emits a soft, calming glow. 11.8"w x 17.3"d x 58"h. Steel body in Dark Bronze and Antique Brass finishes. Glass ...
A built-in USB port makes our Linear Wood Table Lamp perfect anywhere—bedside, desk, family room—you want to stay connected (no charging block required!). It's equipped with an integrated, long-lasting LED light—that means you'll never have to replace another lightbulb again. 6"w x 16"d x 18"h. Metal body in an Antique ...