Dorm Kitchen Essentials to Enhance Your Space
Outfit your dorm kitchen with everything you need for morning coffee, quick meals, food storage and midnight snacking so you can make it through your next semester. Pick up appliances like a waffle bowl maker, a hot pot and a rice cooker, as well as dinnerware and coffee mugs to complete your kitchen.
Dorm Kitchen Appliances
Pick up a cute and compact waffle bowl maker so you can dish up your favorite sweet treats in a matter of minutes, or get a miniature waffle maker for fast, fresh breakfast on the go. Use a mini hot pot designed with rapid boil technology to heat up water for your favorite beverage or just-add-water snack, or stash a mini rice cooker in your dorm room for perfectly cooked grains every time. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a mini ice cream maker and you'll be set up for success all year, or go for a mini egg cooker so you can pull off the perfect hard-, medium- and soft-boiled eggs in a snap.
Dinnerware and Coffee Mugs
Whether you're dining solo or you're having friends over, you'll need the right dishes, bowls, cups and mugs. Check out options like bamboo dinnerware, which is BPA, PVC and phthalate-free, or super-durable melamine stone dinnerware, which is chip- and scratch-resistant.
Sip your morning coffee or evening chamomile tea from vintage print mugs, colorful and stackable mugs or on-trend glazed mugs that give off a fun, artsy vibe. Choose a set of specialty printed mugs created by Timothy Goodman or a pair in your favorite animal shapes - this is one area where you can splurge in the style department, no matter how your dorm kitchen is designed and decorated.
Your cozy kitchen won't be complete unless you have accessories that make it more convenient. Look for items like:
- Sponge holders you can mount on the wall
- Wall-mounted paper towel holders
- Spice carousels and caddies you can store in the cupboard or on the counter
- Cutting boards and tool stands to keep your culinary accessories organized
- Dish towel hangers you can mount anywhere
- Under-shelf wine glass racks that protect your glasses and keep them within easy reach
- Expandable kitchen counter organizers to keep small spaces neat
- Mug trees that save valuable cabinet space
- Pot lid stands to save space and make your cookware more stackable
- Dish drainer trays and racks to air-dry your plates, cups and bowls
Putting together meals is so much easier when you have all the right tools - especially when you're in a rush to dash across campus for your next class. Even better, you'll save plenty of cash on dining out when your kitchen is equipped with the appliances, dishes and accessories you need.