Add Jute Rugs to Beautify Your Home
A room without a rug feels incomplete even if you have beautiful hardwood or natural stone floors. While you've got tons of different choices at your disposal, natural fiber rugs add a touch of natural sophistication to any room they inhabit.
Keep reading to learn more about natural fiber jute rugs and all the styles you can enjoy in your home. Then, you can find a rug that works in your living room, den, family room or even your bedrooms. There's no place jute can't go!
What are Jute Rugs?
Natural fiber rugs made from materials like jute add visual depth and timeless style to living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and even play areas for kids. Available in dozens of colors and sizes, you can find the right natural rug for any room in your home. If you're still on the fence about buying jute, here are a few benefits that make it a go-to material in many rooms:
- Jute is a low-maintenance material that doesn't require a great deal of care. A little bit of light vacuuming, brushing or sweeping, depending on how dirty your rug is, is all that's needed most of the time.
- Many jute rugs are reversible. This gives your rug a longer life even in high-traffic areas like a den or family room where kids and pets can wreak havoc on rugs, furniture and accessories.
- Jute is an eco-friendly material that's extremely sustainable. Buying jute is a sound environmental choice when it comes to home furnishings.
What Styles Can I Find?
Jute rugs come in a wide variety of color schemes and patterns to fit your home. Look for these options when shopping for a new natural fiber rug for your modern, transitional or more traditional home:
- Shop for a solid-colored rug in a neutral tone. Cream, sand and grass-colored jute will fit with almost any style of home and let your art, accessories and other pieces of furniture really shine.
- Opt for a dark or more colorful rug to make a bold statement, such as slate, coral or teal. Pair them with your table linens and serving ware for a designer-friendly dining room.
- Choose a patterned rug. Geometric prints, stripes and more can make your rug a main focal point any room.
- Buy a rug with decorative fringe. They'll add a soft touch to your living room, den or bedroom.
Create a stunning living space, a cozy den or a comfortable bedroom with stylish jute rugs. Check out or selection of rug pads to pair with your new natural fiber rug before you buy.