Hand-Blocked Nile Quilt
- Double down. Inspired by traditional tile patterns, the reversible Nile Quilt is designed with a different geometric pattern on either side. Each quilt is hand blocked by Indian artisans whose work has been certified as authentic by the nonprofit organization Craftmark.
• Hand-blocked by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
• 100% cotton voile in White / Plaster / Summer Melon.
• Hand drawn chainlink illustration reverses to zigzag.
• Shams: Envelope closure.
• Machine wash.
• Made in India.
• Twin sizes are online/catalog only.
To see block-print artisans at work, watch our video.
- Details + Dimensions
• Twin: 68"l x 88"w.
• Full/Queen: 88"l x 92"w.
• King: 92"l x 108"w.
• Standard: 20"l x 26"w.
• Euro: 26"l x 26"w.
• King: 20"l x 36"w.
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com