Henry® Basic Sleeper Sofa - Twin
Overnight success story. The clean lines, easy comfort and compact silhouette of our Henry® Twin Sleeper make it a crowd-pleaser. Each features a hand-built frame and hand-finished upholstery and is crafted at west elm's very own facility in the USA.
- 61"w x 36"d x 36"h.
- Loose cushions with foam padding for maximum comfort.
- Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish; engineered wood frame.
- Hand-built frames with hand-finished upholstery.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Assembled in the USA.
- See our go-to guide on choosing the sofa that's right for you.
Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 61"w x 36"d x 36"h.
- Overall product dimensions (unfolded): 61"w x 89"d x 36"h.
- Mattress: 40"w x 72"d x 5"h.
- Interior seat width: 49".
- Seat depth: 20".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 33".
- Diagonal depth (including legs): 36".
- Clearance: 2.75".
- Removable legs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly directions.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge. Blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Eco Weave, Oyster
- Eco Weave, Pewter
- Mod Weave, Feather Gray
- Mod Weave, Nightshade
- Worn Velvet, Dark Grey
- Worn Velvet, Light Taupe
- Worn Velvet, Metal
- Worn Velvet, Navy
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Indigo
- Deco Weave, Feather Gray
- Heathered Tweed, Granite
- Heathered Tweed, Lake
- Heathered Tweed, Marine
- Heathered Tweed, Cement
- Twill, Chili
- Twill, Wheat
- Performance Velvet, Dove Gray
- Performance Velvet, Blue Lagoon
- Performance Velvet, Ink Blue
- Performance Velvet, Hazy Taupe
- Performance Velvet, Golden Gate
- Performance Velvet, Stone
- Performance Velvet, Toast
- Performance Velvet, Otter
- Performance Velvet, Poppy
- Performance Velvet, Moss
- Performance Velvet, Steel Blue
- Performance Velvet, Shadow
- Yard Dyed Linen Weave, Shelter Blue
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Ice
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Pumice
- Twill, Stone
- Twill, Granite
- Twill, Gravel
- Twill, Indigo
- Basketweave, Raisin
- Brushed Heathered Cotton, Caviar
- Chenille Tweed, Frost Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Feather Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Nightshade
- Chenille Tweed, Slate
- Faux Suede, Bone-Pindot
- Faux Suede, Charcoal-Herringbone
- Heathered Crosshatch, Feather Gray
- Heathered Weave, Cayenne
- Heathered Weave, Eucalyptus
- Linen Weave, Dusty Blue
- Linen Weave, Platinum
- Linen Weave, Doe
- Linen Weave, Cayenne
- Linen Weave, Regal Blue
- Linen Weave, Steel Gray
- Linen Weave, Pebble
- Linen Weave, Blue Stone
- Linen Weave, Natural
- Linen Weave, Timber
- Linen Weave, Hazy Taupe
- Luster Velvet, Cayenne
- Luster Velvet, Celestial Blue
- Luster Velvet, Dusty Blush
- Luster Velvet, Silver
- Luster Velvet, Steel Blue
- Marled Microfiber, Mink
- Marled Microfiber, Ash Gray
- Marled Microfiber, Granite
- Marled Microfiber, Heather Gray
- Marled Microfiber, Licorice
- Pebble Weave, Charcoal
- Pebble Weave, Olive
- Pebble Weave, Oatmeal
- Pebble Weave, Aegean Blue
- Pebble Weave, Shale
- Prints, Crossweave - Ming Blue
- Prints, Crossweave - Steel/Ivory
- Prints, Chevron, Blue Lagoon
- Chevron, Sable
- Retro Weave, Feather Gray
- Shadow Weave, Blue Stone
- Shadow Weave, Oatmeal
- Shadow Weave, Platinum
- Tweed, Salt and Pepper
- Tweed, Asphalt
- Heathered Tweed, Leek
Shipping + Return Info
HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION
- White Glove Service and Inside Delivery items are delivered into your home by appointment (Mon – Sat) in most metropolitan areas.
- A representative will call to arrange a delivery date and confirm an appointment time frame (typically a 4-hour window).
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 - 10 weeks.
White Glove Service: White Glove is a premium service required on oversized furniture items and has an associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With White Glove, your order is safely brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. All packaging materials are removed upon completion. Does not include installation (i.e. wall mounting of shelving units).
Inside Delivery: Inside Delivery is required on larger items that do not require assembly (i.e. oversized rugs, mirrors) and has no associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With Inside Delivery, items are delivered on a pre-scheduled date to the room of your choice but are neither unpacked nor assembled.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org