Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Ovens
Slow down. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Ovens evenly distribute heat when searing, braising, boiling and more. They seal in the flavor and moisture of stews, meats, casseroles and rice dishes, while cooking at a lower temp. The pots also keep second helpings warm or can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later.
- Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more.
- Cast iron; Gray enamel.
- Details + Dimensions
- 4 Qt: 11.8"w x 8.9"d x 4.9"h, 10.6 lbs.
- 6 Qt: 13.1"w x 9.9"d x 5.8"h, 14.8 lbs.
Do not microwave. Safely used on the stovetop (electric or gas), in the oven and on grills. Enamel coating on interior eliminates need to pre-season. Hand wash.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com