Nordic Ware Bakeware Collection
Bake sale. This Made-in-the-USA bakeware collection is full of classic, dependable staples. Durable, rust-proof and versatile, they’re crafted from even-heating aluminum, known for its excellent heat conductivity. Nordic Ware has received Green recognition awards, since it produces the smallest scrap possible during manufacturing.
- Oven safe up to 400° F.
- Hand wash.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Loaf Pan: 9.7"w x 6"d x 2.75"h; 0.8 lbs.
- Mini Loaf Pan (set of 4): 6.8"w x 3.6"d x 2.5"h.
- Round Cake Pan: 9.6"diam. x 2.5"h; 1.3 lbs.
- Rectangle Cake Pan: 12.9"w x 9.5"d x 2.5"h; 1.4 lbs.
- Square Cake Pan: 9.75"sq. x 2.5"h; 1.2 lbs.
- 12 Cup Muffin Pan: 12.9"w x 9.6"d x 1.25"h; 1.4 lbs.
- 2-Pc. Angel Food Pan: 10.4"diam. x 6"h.
- Pie Pan: 13"w x 11.25"d x 4"h.
- Half Sheet Pan: 17.9"w x 12.9"d x 1"h; 1.9 lbs.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org