Schmidt Brothers® Cutting Board with Chef's Knife
Cutting Board + Chef's KnifeFree Shipping
- A cut above. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® as part of their debut west elm collection, this handy set is all you need to prepare a great meal—a richly grained acacia wood cutting board serves as a sturdy work station, while the chef’s knife cuts, slices and dices. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Set includes one Chef knife and a cutting board.
- 100% German stainless steel.
- Acacia wood handles and cutting board.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
- Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
- Hand wash.
- See the full west elm market collection.
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- 8" Chef: Blade length–8"; Handle length–5".
- Cutting board: 20"w x 16"d x .75"h.
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org