Traditional Masai Choker
The equivalent of a bridal bouquet. Traditionally worn at weddings by Masai brides in Kenya and northern Tanzania, these bright beaded necklaces are beautifully detailed. Placed on wooden stands, their exquisite handcrafting elevates any mantel, shelf or console.
• Handmade; each is one of a kind.
• Bead and wire necklace; wood and metal stand.
• Choker: approximately 12"diam.
• Stand: 4"diam. x 1"h.
• Wipe clean.
• Made in Kenya.
• Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
• Choker dimensions: 12"diam.
• Stand dimensions: 4"diam. x 1"h.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org