Beautiful Handcrafted Decor
- Chulucana Vase, Small Jug, Black $54 – $69 Black beauties. Created in collaboration with designer Carla Peters, our Chulucanas Vases are handcrafted in the Peruvian foothills using a traditional technique that's over two thousand years old. The beautiful blackened finish is achieved by smoking kiln-fired terracotta with smoldering mango leaves. Created in collaboration with Carla Peters. Learn more. Hand-thrown terracotta in Black. Kiln fired, then smoked with mango leaves to achieve blackened finish. Variations in color and finish are expected.
- Linework Bird, White $29 Fine lines. Handcrafted in the Philippines of terracotta, our Linework Birds are embellished with intricate etched designs then glazed to a beautiful finish. Each bird is subtly unique. 4"w x 8.5"d x 8.75"h. Hand-shaped and glazed terracotta. Line patterns are hand-carved into the surface. Sold individually. Made in the Philippines.
- Geo Wool Dhurrie, 9'x12', Blue Teal $59 – $799 special $50 – $679 Bold and beautiful. The Geo Wool Kilim is handwoven of heathered yarn that's been space-dyed, a unique twisting and dyeing technique that yields a rich multi-colored effect. This results in dramatic, oversized geo patterns with neutral hues alongside pops of teal, which bring a fun, modern feel to a room. 86.6% wool, 11.7% cotton, 1.7% polyester in Blue Teal. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Watercolor Glaze Vase, Small, Coral/Green $29 – $54 sale $19.99 – $34.99 Painterly colors. Handcrafted from clay, these Watercolor Glaze Vases feature subtle color variations that look as if they were painted directly on canvas. They're a beautiful addition to any home, whether filled with flowers or displayed empty. Glazed ceramic. Hand thrown and hand painted. Imported.
- Handmade Paper Wall Art, Floating Square With White Frame, 27"X27" $199