Coffee Engineered Wood Table
- Origami Coffee Table $399 Into the fold. Inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, the Origami Coffee Table artfully supports a hand-inlaid bone-tile top with a lightweight base. Its small footprint makes it ideal in the angle of a sectional or as a side table next to a deep sofa. 28"diam. x 18"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. Bone coloring ranges from bright white to light tan. Engineered wood top center. Steel base with gunmetal finish. Made in India.
- Clover Coffee Table, Oregano Top, Almond Legs $199
- Bone Coffee Table $499 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, our Low Bone Coffee Table combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. 32"diam. x 16"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile over engineered wood. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Storage Coffee Table, Walnut/Antique Brass $599 – $699 Secret stasher. One side of the Storage Coffee Table's top pops up to reveal a boatload of hidden storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, the walnut stained body has enough room to stow anything from toys and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with Walnut-stained veneer. Antique Brass-finished steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.
- Storage Coffee Table, Small (36"), White $549 Secret stasher. Our popular Rustic Storage Coffee Table gets a glamorous makeover in lacquered white. One side of the tabletop pops up to reveal a hidden cache of storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, there is enough room to stow anything from magazines and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with White lacquer finish. Steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.
- Clover Coffee Table, Walnut Top, Antique Brass Frame, Walnut Legs $249 With its turned walnut-finished wood legs, varied surface heights and antique brass-finished frame, our Clover Coffee Table is a youthful take on mid-century modern. 34"w x 28"d x 20"h. Turned Walnut-finished wood legs. Metal frame in an Antique Brass finish. Lacquered engineered wood tabletops in a Walnut finish. Fixed tabletops have varied heights and diameters. Imported.