Imported Steel Side Table
- Storage Side Table, White Lacquer $299 Secret stasher. With a high-gloss lacquer finish and airy steel legs, the Lacquer Storage Side Table has a deep drawer to keep remote controls and magazines within reach but out of sight. 20"w x 22"d x 22"h. White high-gloss lacquer finish. Stainless steel legs in Polished Nickel. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Rustic Storage Side Table $299 Secret stasher. Broad enough for a lamp, your drink and a laptop, the Rustic Storage Side Table also has a deep drawer to keep remote controls and magazines within reach but out of sight. Lofted on airy steel legs, the mango wood top has natural color variations that make each table subtly unique. 20"w x 22"d x 22"h. Solid mango wood with natural color variations. Steel legs. Drawer opens on wooden glides. Imported.
- Steel Facade Side Table $1,499 A mix of acacia and walnut-veneered woods gives the Steel Facade Side table its textured surface and variegated finish. Sitting atop a sturdy blackened metal base, it features an open compartment for displaying decorative objects as well as a steel-plated drawer for added storage. 32"w x 20"d x 26"h. Walnut-veneer engineered wood, acacia wood. Blackened metal base and drawer front. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Rustic Kitchen Island with Doors, Acacia $699 Kitchen companion. Store bowls, bakeware and kitchen gadgets within easy reach in our Rustic Kitchen Island. Its front doors conceal a large adjustable shelf while the recessed area on the reverse side makes room for stools and legs. 46"w x 30"d x 38"h. Stainless steel top. Acacia wood and engineered wood body. Imported.
- Hex Side Table, White Marble/Raw Steel $179 Multi-faceted. With its white marble top, raw steel base and hexagonal shape, the Hex Side Table can be used as more than just a sidekick to a sofa. Place a few side by side to use as a coffee table in a larger honeycomb arrangement. White honed marble top. Raw steel base; clear powder-coated finish. 15.5"w x 18"d x 18"h. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. 17"diam. x 22"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Box Frame Coffee Table, Marble Top $499
- Storage Coffee Table, Small (36"), White $549 – $699 Secret stasher. Our popular Rustic Storage Coffee Table gets a glamorous makeover in lacquered white. One side of the tabletop pops up to reveal a hidden cache of storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, there is enough room to stow anything from magazines and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with White lacquer finish. Steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.