Imported Steel Side Table
- Box Frame Narrow Side Table, Glass/Antique Bronze $149
- Hex Side Table, White Marble/Raw Steel $179 Multi-faceted. With its white marble top, raw steel base and hexagonal shape, the Hex Side Table can be used as more than just a sidekick to a sofa. Place a few side by side to use as a coffee table in a larger honeycomb arrangement. White honed marble top. Raw steel base; clear powder-coated finish. 15.5"w x 18"d x 18"h. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Storage Side Table, White Lacquer $299 Secret stasher. With a high-gloss lacquer finish and airy steel legs, the Lacquer Storage Side Table has a deep drawer to keep remote controls and magazines within reach but out of sight. 20"w x 22"d x 22"h. White high-gloss lacquer finish. Stainless steel legs in Polished Nickel. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 – $349 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Box Frame Narrow Side Table, Marble/Antique Bronze $349
- Industrial Storage Side Table $299 Secret stasher. Broad enough for a lamp, your drink and a laptop, the Industrial Storage Side Table also has a deep drawer to keep remote controls and magazines within reach but out of sight. Lofted on airy steel legs, the mango wood top has natural color variations that make each table subtly unique. 20"w x 22"d x 22"h. Solid mango wood with natural color variations. Steel legs. Drawer opens on wooden glides. Imported.
- Steel Facade Side Table $1,499 A mix of acacia and walnut-veneered woods gives the Steel Facade Side table its textured surface and variegated finish. Sitting atop a sturdy blackened metal base, it features an open compartment for displaying decorative objects as well as a steel-plated drawer for added storage. 32"w x 20"d x 26"h. Walnut-veneer engineered wood, acacia wood. Blackened metal base and drawer front. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Origami Side Table – Glass/Antique Brass $299 Into the fold. Inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, the Origami Side Table artfully supports a glass top with a geometric base. Its small footprint makes it ideal in the angle of a sectional or as a side table next to a deep sofa. 28"diam. x 18"h. Clear glass top. Steel base with Antique Brass finish. Imported.