Rectangular Kitchen Tables
- Terra Dining Table, 72", Walnut $649 – $699 Modern monolith. Pure and perfectly proportioned, the Terra Dining Table is built from durable wood thats been certified as sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Seating up to 8 or 10, it can also be used as a large desk or work surface. FSC-certified engineered wood with ash veneer. More about FSC. 72" table seats up to 8; 90" up to 10. Toxin-free water-based stains and glues. Recycled aluminum hardware. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Upton Dining Table, Rosewood $999 sale $599.99 Upscale dining. With a drop leaf that stores inside the table when not in use, our mid-century-inspired Upton Dining Table stands on elegantly faceted legs and is crafted from solid ash wood in a rich, rosewood veneer finish. 66"-84"w x 36"d x 30.5"h. Faceted solid ash wood legs and tabletop. Rosewood finish. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Elm Top Dining Table $2,599
- Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table, Walnut $699 – $799 Room to grow. Bring the beauty of beveled edges, shapely solid wood legs and mid-century design to the dining room with this expandable dining table. Expandable to fit the whole family, it comfortably seats up to eight or ten. Made from FSC-certified wood. Learn more about FSC. Solid eucalyptus wood base. Available in a Walnut veneer or White lacquer finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Counter Evolution, Lilly Dining Table $1,499 Minimalist meets rustic. Handcrafted in Brooklyn of reclaimed heart pine harvested from an old bowling lane, the Lilly Dining Table's clean-lined silhouette lets you integrate it into any style with ease. Handcrafted. 48"w x 31"d x 30"h. Solid reclaimed heart pine. Designed by Jim Malone of CounterEvolution. Made in Brooklyn.
- Jardine Expandable Dining Table, Driftwood $199 – $999 special $199 – $899 Drift away. Each piece in the Jardine Dining Collection is made of FSC-certified wood and has a rugged, driftwood-inspired finish that feels cured by sun and salty air. Weather-resistant, this collection fills all of your outer dining needs. FSC-certified tropical mix hardwood with a driftwood finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Canted trestle base and umbrella hole. Weather-resistant. Coordinates with the Rectangular Wooden Umbrella (sold separately).