400-Thread-Count Organic Cotton Percale Sheet Set
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Introducing our highest thread count (and softest!) sheet set ever. Woven of 100% organic cotton percale, they're designed for everyday use yet feel like luxe hotel bedding. It's a Fair Trade Certified™ product—that means each piece directly improves the life of the person who makes it.
- 100% organic cotton—a healthier choice for your home and the environment.
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS-certified textiles meet top standards, from fiber to finished product. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases (one with Twin/Twin XL set).
- Twin XL sheeting has a longer fitted sheet to accommodate both standard twin and twin XL dorm mattresses.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- This item is monogrammable. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
- Full: 105"l x 90"w.
- Queen: 105"l x 96"w.
- King: 105"l x 108"w.
- Cal King: 105"l x 108"w.
FITTED SHEETS (Fits mattresses up to 16" deep)
- Full: 75"l x 54"w.
- Queen: 80"l x 60"w.
- King: 80"l x 78"w.
- Cal King: 84"l x 72"w.
- Standard: 30"l x 20"w.
- King: 40"l x 20"w.
Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry. Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear