Rattan Arm Chair
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Set the head of any table in style with the Rattan Patio Arm Chair. The bold arms command attention and the sturdy frame acts as a strong focal point. The handwoven rattan frame will prove to be a resilient, stylish addition to your summer set up.
- 20.9"w x 15.8"d x 34.6"h.
- Handcrafted rattan frame and seat in a Natural finish.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Indoor use only.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 20.9"w x 15.8"d x 34.6"h.
- Seat height: 17.7".
- Interior seat width: 17.5".
- Seat depth: 17".
- Arm height: 18.5".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 26"w x 23"d x 38"h.
- Shipping weight: 15 lbs.
Arrives fully assembled.
Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.