Bali® Faux Wood Blinds - Small (20" - 34" Wide)
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
We collaborated with Wisconsin-based window expert Bali® to bring you the best in custom blinds. Designed to look like the real deal, Faux Wood Blinds bring the natural warmth of wood into your home for less. Ideal for humid climates, these moisture-proof blinds are durable, lightweight and easy to use. They're easy to install and can be paired with your favorite west elm curtains for a complete look.
- Blinds raise and lower evenly via cordless lift system.
- Color-coordinated wand tilt.
- All blinds have a depth of 2".
- Inside mount only; blind is installed inside the window casing.
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions included.
- Click here for blind swatches.
- Made in Mexico.
- Measure for the Right Fit
- Use a steel tape measure for best accuracy.
- Measure each window individually, as size variations are common.
- Measure width from left to right, height from top to bottom.
- Write down your measurements as width (W) and height (H).
- Always measure twice to ensure accuracy.
- Installation + Care
Need help installing your blinds? Check out our in-home installation services here.
Dust lightly and regularly with a feather duster. When necessary, lightly vacuum with the upholstery attachment of any vacuum cleaner.
- Shipping + Delivery
Special Order shades and swatches are shipped directly from Bali® to your home, arriving in 10-14 business days.Shipping Rates
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Please note that Special Order shades are made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned except when due to defect.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.