Custom Sisal Rug
Please Select Length: 2' Long
Please Select Width: 2' Wide
- 2' Wide
- 3' Wide
- 4' Wide
- 5' Wide
- 6' Wide
- 7' Wide
- 8' Wide
- 9' Wide
- 10' Wide
- 11' Wide
- 12' Wide
- 13' Wide
- 14' Wide
- 15' Wide
- 16' Wide
Please Select Color:
As eco-friendly as it is stylish, the Custom Sisal Rug gives any home an earthy aesthetic. The natural texture and custom sizes mean this rug can fit in any space in your home, and the durable sisal fibers allow it to last for years to come.
- 100% natural sisal.
- Sisal is an eco-friendly natural fiber that is stain-resistant, long-wearing and easy to care for.
- 100% latex backing.
- Ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Details + Dimensions
- Rug sizes can be custom chosen to best fit your space.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low power setting, to prevent debris from settling into root of fibers. For best results vacuum from different directions making several passes over the area. Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store in an airtight bag. Place in dry well ventilated area.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
You May Also Need
Eco-Stay Rug Pads
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.