Helen Vaughan Pillar Candleholders
Scratch the surface. This exclusive collection is a result of our design collaboration with Cape Town-based artist Helen Vaughan. Known for her signature sgraffiato (etched) patterns, she designed a set of prototypes for candleholders inspired by the barren landscape of South Africa's west coast. This collaboration will help support Helen’s work, while bringing her designs to a global audience at a great value.
• Created in collaboration with Helen Vaughan. Learn more.
• Glazed finish in Gray / Red.
• Various sizes.
• Wipe clean.
• Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.
- Details + Dimensions
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONSOVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• Small: 5.25"diam. x 19"h.
• Medium: 5.25"diam. x 21.5"h.
• Large: 5.25"diam. x 24"h.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear