John Vogel Outdoor Lounge Chair
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Created in collaboration with South African furniture designer John Vogel, our Outdoor Lounge Chair features handwoven all-weather cording around its frame. Its teak wood frame is naturally moisture-resistant, so you can soak up the sun—and the rain, for that matter.
- Created in collaboration with John Vogel. Learn more.
- 33"sq. x 27"h.
- Premium teak wood frame.
- All-weather cording woven around frame.
- Natural teak develops a patina with weather exposure.
- Weather-resistant fabric seat + back cushions in Seal.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Online/catalog only.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 33"sq. x 27"h.
- Interior seat width: 30".
- Seat depth: 31".
- Seat height: 17".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 35.8"w x 34.3"d x 27"h.
- Package weight: 50 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Spot clean with a dry cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish. When not in use, or in periods of inclement weather, cover and store all pieces in a dry location.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.