Kate Arends Framed Print - Santa Fe
Twin Cities-based artist Kate Arends explores the literal and figurative representations of the way we live and move through spaces. This collection of prints presents organic shapes in both earthen and monochromatic colors evoking the desert landscape and the female form. Bring tranquil beauty into your home with one, or create a gallery wall statement with an assortment.
- Meet the Maker
Kate Arends is a Twin Cities-based graphic designer, lifestyle blogger and founder of Wit & Delight. Whether writing personal essays or designing products, Kate shares her love of food, fashion, travel and life's simple pleasures in all facets of her life and work.
Maker: Kate Arends
I create: Artwork inspired by the relationship between our internal and external views of the world and ourselves; the contrasts between both literal and figurative representations of the way we live and inhabit spaces
I use: Oil pastels, cut paper, watercolor, acrylic and ink to create my prints
Based in: Twin Cities, MN
Favorite local hangout: TBF Cafe or Penny's
Design should be: Something that brings you joy every day
- Shipping + Return Info
This Made-to-Order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1–3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
To clean, use a small amount of mild soap and lukewarm water. Use a clean, soft cloth or sponge. To dry, blot gently with a lint-free cloth. Use a cleaner designed for acrylic surfaces.