American Heirloom Skinny Cake Stand
After creating their first state-shaped cutting boards for their wedding reception, Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat started American Heirloom with the intention of making quality home goods meant to be cherished and passed down. Fashioned from FSC®-certified wood, this cake stand makes a sturdy and beautiful display for a cake at your next party.
- Created by American Heirloom. Learn more.
- 10"diam. x 6"h.
- Corian top, hardwood base.
- Handturned in Maine. Designed and assembled in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Brooklyn-based wife and husband Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat started American Heirloom in 2011 after creating their first state-shaped cutting boards for their wedding reception. Since then, American Heirloom has grown and now makes cutting boards for all 50 states as well as an assortment of quality home goods meant to be cherished and passed down through the generations.
Maker: American Heirloom
We create: State-shaped cutting boards
We use: Sustainably sourced woods
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Roman's in Fort Greene
Design should be: Intuitive and uncomplicated
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean. Treat wood with mineral oil or cutting board oil each year.