Fleabags Chelsea Tote - Woodland
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based Fleabags designs timeless, refined and purposeful canvas and leather bags + accessories. This simple leather tote is cut from rich tumbled leather into this classic and refined silhouette. Crafted of natural leather that will darken and soften over time, you’ll find that this style wears in like a good pair of jeans.
- Created by Fleabags. Learn more.
- 15"l x 5"h.
- Tumbled leather body in Woodland.
- Vegetable-tanned leather handles in Blush.
- One leather interior pocket.
- Fits many laptops comfortably.
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Shira Entis and Alexandra Bell were searching for the perfect bag for their frequent trips to the flea market—sturdy, roomy + American made. In 2009 they founded Fleabags, using Italian and vegetable-tanned leather and colors that popped to put their elevated spin on the classic toolbag. Since then, Fleabags has expanded to include a full assortment of purposeful and timeless canvas and leather bags + accessories that are designed in Brooklyn, NY and cut and sewn in nearby New Jersey.
We create: Bags + accessories
We use: Cotton canvas + leather
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Saraghina, an amazing pizza place in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn.
Design should be: A solution
See more of what we make: @fleabg
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1 week of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
This leather may be treated as needed with traditional leather care products.