Little Korboose Cotton Tea Towel - California
In 2008, April Nemeth founded Little Korboose as an ethical design option for conscious consumers. With a passion for sustainability, April’s product is inspired by the land + her travels and is rooted in thoughtful, modern design. Crafted from 100% organic cotton, this Little Korboose Tea Towel is drawn and screen printed by hand using non-toxic ink.
- Designed and produced by Little Korboose. Learn more.
- 26"w x 28"l.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Non-toxic ink.
- Sewn and screen printed in Cleveland, OH.
- Meet the Maker
With a passion for sustainability, artist + designer April Nemeth started Little Korboose as an ethical design option for conscious consumers. Her textile designs and art are often inspired by her travels and are rooted in modern design and architecture. With Little Korboose, April’s mission is to create minimalist home decor compassionately and with earth- and people-friendly materials.
Maker: Little Korboose
We create: Organic home goods made in the USA
I use: Eco-friendly fabrics + non-toxic ink
Based in: Cleveland, Ohio
Favorite local hangout: Civilization in Tremont
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: The beauty + grit combined
I'm inspired by: The desert + modern architecture à la Luis Barragán
The most important thing in my workspace is: The natural light
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Machine wash gentle cold; warm iron reverse.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.