Misewell Captain Coat Hook - Aged Silver
Brothers Vincent and Paul Georgeson founded Misewell in 2009 with an eye on crafting local, well designed and responsibly made furniture. Today, Misewell is an award-winning design company that creates modern pieces for your home, office + more. A clean and efficient design, the Captain Coat Hook’s innovative stamping process creates little waste by producing nearly 300 hooks from a single 4’ x 8’ sheet of steel.
- Created by Misewell. Learn more.
- 3"w x 1"d x 5"h.
- Stamped steel in Aged Silver.
- Designed and assembled in Milwaukee, WI.
- Meet the Maker
Brothers Vincent and Paul Georgeson grew up working in their dad’s two car garage where they found their passion for furniture, design + wood working. Today, Misewell is an award-winning design company that creates modern furniture and decor for your home, office + more. With a commitment to partnering with local craftspeople and using sustainably sourced materials, Misewell continues to exceed it’s goal of setting the bar for American-made product.
We create: Modern American-made furniture
We use: Honest materials and local craftspeople
Based in: Milwaukee, WI
Favorite local hangout: Fuel Cafe
Design should be: Responsible
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe with damp non-abrasive rag. Routinely check, tighten screws.