Mud Witch Yin Yang Vessel
After taking a ceramics class to work through her grief from her father's passing, Viviana Matsuda soon started Mud Witch as both a therapeutic release and a way to create forms people connect with. Inspired by the diversity of the human body, the Yin Yang Vessel has a hand-pleasing rounded shape with a yin-yang design in raw speckled clay and soft lavender.
- Created by Mud Witch. Learn more.
- 3"diam. x 2.5"h.
- Raw speckled clay with a Lavender glaze.
- Food-safe glaze; Can be used as a cup or decor.
- Hand thrown and glazed in San Francisco, CA.
- Meet the Maker
Viviana Matsuda started taking ceramics classes after her father, a ceramicist, passed away and left behind his pottery supplies. After one session she was hooked on the therapeutic relief working with clay offered. She started Mud Witch and now ceramics is her life—creating fun forms that people connect with.
Maker: Mud Witch
I create: Pottery
I use: Clay + glaze
Based in: San Francisco, CA
Favorite local hangout: Lands End is my favorite spot to hike and refresh. It has amazing views and I love to listen to the waves crash.
Design should be: Mood changing
See more of what I make: @mud.witch
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear