Yerbamala Designs Plant Hangers - Colorblock
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Alexis Oliva and Yanira Lopez, the macramé artists and makers behind Yerbamala Designs, used the world around them as inspiration for these hanging plant holders. Made using traditional macramé techniques with a modern twist, each piece embodies a bit of its surroundings—from the flavors of Miami to mid-century color combos.
- Created by Yerbamala Designs. Learn more.
- 5.5-6"diam. x 37”l.
- 100% recycled cotton rope and cotton cord.
- Each piece is unique, color variation may occur.
- Accommodates a 5.5-6"diam. planter; planter not included.
- Designed and crafted in Miami, Florida.
- Gray and Blue + Pink available exclusively at west elm.
- Meet The Maker
Taking inspiration from nature, architecture and their hometown of Havana, Alexis Oliva and Yanira Lopez founded Yerbamala Designs, producing macramé plant holders and works of art in their home studio. They use a high attention to detail in the work, creating an aesthetic that bridges the gap between “more is more” and “less is more”.
Maker: Yerbamala Designs
We create: Macramé plant hangers and wall hanging pieces
We use: Natural and recycled cotton cords
Based in: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Favorite local hangout: Lagniappe House
Design should be: Clean, timeless and inspiring
See more of what we make: @yerbamaladesigns.
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
- To clean the macramé plant hanger, start by removing the pot.
- Shake item while dry to remove as much dirt as possible.
- Spot clean with a wet rag; allow to dry before reusing.
- If deeper cleaning is needed, fill a bucket or a large container with cold water.
- Allow soaking for a few minutes and agitate item while still under water to force dirt particles out.
- Hang to dry.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.