Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
The pillow for a better night's sleep, the Leesa Pillow is absurdly comfortable for all sleepers. Its premium memory foam top later has optimized cooling and support with contour cut ventilation channels, while the pillow cover has the same signature soft, breathable feel of the Leesa mattress cover.
- Foam insert: Premium memory foam.
- Cooling and responsive memory foam insert has ventilation channels for increased airflow and support.
- Cover: 55% rayon, 45% polyester.
- Zipper closure.
- Cover is removable and machine washable.
- 100-night trial; you may return your pillow for a full refund within the first 100 nights.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Standard: 18"w x 26"l x 5"h.
- King: 18"w x 32"l x 5"h.
- Foam insert: Spot clean with cool water and air dry at room temperature. Foam insert is not machine washable.
- Cover: Remove foam insert. Cover can be machine washed in cool water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low.
- Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your pillow will be delivered 3-5 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS.
- If you decide that the Leesa Pillow is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will send you a prepaid UPS label to send it to a local charity, and west elm will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Leesa Pillow purchased through west elm, please call 1-844-935-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.