Leon Wood Frame Loveseat (68")
- New Colors
With its exposed oak wood frame and fully upholstered body, our Leon Sofa feels vintage and modern at the same time. We added welted seams to the seat and back cushions for a classic, tailored look.
- 68"w x 36"d x 31.75"h.
- Solid oak exterior frame in a Pecan finish.
- Solid pine and engineered wood interior frame with reinforced joinery.
- High-gauge sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are fiber filled.
- Loose, reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 68"w x 36"d x 31.75"h.
- Interior seat width: 58".
- Seat depth: 21.5".
- Seat height: 19.1".
- Back height: 31.75".
- Arm height: 22.1".
- Diagonal depth: 35.5".
- Clearance: 9.25".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 70"w x 36"d x 29"h.
- Packaged weight: 110 lbs.
MEASURING FOR DELIVERY
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry. Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight. Vacuum crevices.
- Shipping + Returns
HOME DELIVERY INFORMATION
- White Glove Service and Inside Delivery items are delivered into your home by appointment (Mon – Sat) in most metropolitan areas.
- A representative will call to arrange a delivery date and confirm an appointment time frame (typically a 4-hour window).
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items receive delivery in 10 - 12 weeks.
White Glove Service: White Glove is a premium service required on oversized furniture items and has an associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With White Glove, your order is safely brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. All packaging materials are removed upon completion. Does not include installation (i.e. wall mounting of shelving units).
Inside Delivery: Inside Delivery is required on larger items that do not require assembly (i.e. oversized rugs, mirrors) and has no associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply). With Inside Delivery, items are delivered on a pre-scheduled date to the room of your choice but are neither unpacked nor assembled.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as Made-to-Order (MTO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘Made-to-Order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Made-to-Order Items (MTO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, made-to-order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. MTO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any made-to-order items will be flagged as ‘made-to-order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.