Wool Bull's-Eye Rug
Graphic art for the floor. Reinterpreted from a hand-painted watercolor by artist Lourdes Sánchez the optic bull’s eye makes a bold, beautiful statement in any setting.
- Designed in collaboration with artist Lourdes Sánchez. Learn more.
- 100% wool.
- Hand tufted and looped construction.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2.5' x 7' (Runner).
- 5' x 8'.
- 6' x 9'.
- 8' x 10'.
- 9' x 12'.
Professional rug clean only. Vacuum regularly. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handmade. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming and proper care, typically within three to six months.
- Shipping + Return Info
Select items ship to your home via two ways: Front Door Delivery or Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the timeframes listed below. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’. Special order (SPO) products cannot be canceled or returned. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.