Mid-Century Convertible Crib - Acorn
- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably-sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This crib grows with your baby, featuring two platform height options, and can be converted into a cozy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit (sold separately).
- 54.5"w x 30.5"d x 40"h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based Acorn finish.
- Metal mattress platform has two height options to accommodate your growing baby (mattress sold separately).
- Easily adapts from crib to toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Please read Safety Information tab for important crib safety callouts.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 54.5"w x 30.5"d x 40"h.
- Mattress platform: 51"w x 27"d x 1"h.
- Mattress platform heights (from floor): 9.8", 17.4".
- Clearance under crib: 5".
- Legs: 1.5"diam. x 7"h.
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Product weight: 70 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 62.3"w x 34.7"d x 10.3"h.
- Packaged weight: 86 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Safety Information
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Our cribs are tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.