Mid-Century Leather Dining Chair - Saddle/Blackened Brass
- Contract Grade
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Covered in our top-grain, aniline-dyed leather, our Mid-Century Dining Chair's wide seat and sloping back makes it comfortable enough for long dinner parties while remaining entirely easy on the eyes. Go ahead, pull up a seat.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- 20.5"w x 24.5"d x 32.5"h.
- Top grain aniline-dyed leather in Saddle.
- Aniline leather has a natural look and soft, waxy finish that will scuff over time and develop a beautiful vintage patina with age and use.
- Metal legs in a Blackened Brass finish.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 20.5"w x 24.5"d x 32.5"h.
- Seat width: 19.5".
- Seat height: 19.25".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 20.9"sq. x 23.6"h.
- Packaged weight: 24.2 lbs.
Removable legs; minimal assembly required. Hardware included.
To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat. Fluff seat and back cushions to help them wear more evenly. Dust with a dry cloth and vacuum regularly. Do not use water to wash out butter, oil or grease stains. Wipe with a dry cloth. The spot will dissipate into the leather over time. To protect and maintain the leather we recommend purchasing a leather conditioner; always test-clean on a hidden area first to confirm results.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $17.50 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear