Mid-Century Mini Desk – Black
We designed this mini version of our best-selling Mid-Century Desk for those without a lot of extra space. Crafted of FSC®-certified wood and finished on all four sides, you could even float it in a room's center.
- 36"w x 20"d x 30"h.
- Kiln-dried solid and engineered wood.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based paint in Black.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Bronze-finished metal pulls.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 36"w x 20"d x 30"h.
- Drawer dimensions: 34"w x 16"d x 3"h.
- Distance between two front legs: 31.8".
- Distance between front and back legs: 15.9".
- Clearance: 25".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 40.5"w x 17.5"d x 24"h.
- Packaged weight: 85 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order fabric (MTO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear