Schmidt Brothers® Prep Knife Set
Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers®, this prep set includes an all-purpose utility knife, a paring knife for peeling and coring, and a tomato/bagel knife for slicing breads, cheeses and tomatoes. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Set includes a 5" Utility, 3.5" Paring and 5" Serrated Knife.
- 100% German stainless steel.
- Acacia wood handles.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
- Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- 5" Utility: Blade length–5"; Handle length–5".
- 3.5" Paring: Blade length–3.5"; Handle length–4".
- 5" Seratted Knife: Blade length–5"; Handle length–5".
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear