Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
A leg up. Standing tall and proud, the Narrow-Leg Vanity shows off gracefully tapered legs, sleek metal handles and a beveled mirror that folds down when not in use. Two small drawers and a storage compartment beneath the mirror make room for beauty essentials and other odds and ends.
- 44"w x 17.5"d x 30"h.
- Solid wood legs and engineered wood frame and body.
- Two drawers open on smooth metal glides.
- Metal hardware with brushed-nickel finish.
- Flip-up mirror on metal hinge reveals hidden storage.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 44"w x 17.5"d x 30"h.
- Inside of drawer (2): 7.7"w x 13.2"d x 2.6"h.
- Drawer pull: 5"w.
- Distance between legs (front to back): 13.7".
- Distance between legs (side to side): 40.2".
- Mirror dimensions: 12.9"w x 13.5"l.
- Clearance under vanity: 24.4".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 50"w x 23.6"d x 13.2"h.
- Packaged weight: 81.62 lbs.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Spot clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order fabric (MTO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Also in this Collection
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.