Nest Protect - White
There's never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there's a problem, can be hushed from your phone and it will even message your phone in case you're not home.
- 5.3"diam. x 1.5"d.
- Includes 1 Nest Protect, batteries, mounting hardware, Welcome guide + User Guide.
- 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor.
- Light ring communication.
- Heat sensor.
- Phone alerts.
- Voice alarms with custom location.
- Wi-Fi connection, working broadband internet and compatible phone or table with the Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0 required for use.
- Indoor use only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 5.3"diam. x 1.5"d; 13.9oz.
- Six long-life Energizer® Ultimate Lithium "L91" AA batteries.
- Sensors: Split-spectrum, 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide, heat, humidity, occupancy, ambient light + omnidirectional microphone.
- RGB color light ring with 6 LEDs.
- Nest Protect has been tested to comply with safety standards UL 2034, UL 217 and NFPA-72 set out by UL and California State Fire Marshal.
Nest Protect should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 40 degrees farenheit or exceeds 100 degrees farenheit.
- Shipping + Returns
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1 week of order receipt and is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.