Organic Duvet Cover Inserts
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
With their 230-thread-count organic-cotton shells, these down-and-feather duvets are naturally comforting. Each one is filled with a goose-down blend that’s been treated with Freshness Assured, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft. The duvet is also available with a down-alternative fill.
- 100% organic cotton shell.
- Down blend: 70% white goose down/30% hypoallergenic Lyocell Down®.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Fits all west elm duvet covers (sold separately).
- Made in the USA.
- Twin sizes are online/ catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 68"l x 86"w.
- Full/ Queen: 88"w x 92"w.
- King: 92"l x 108"w.
Spot clean when necessary. Machine wash warm with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer and remove promptly when dry.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear