Organic Luxe Fibrosoft™ Towels - White
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
With their 600 grams per square meter weight, our incredibly fluffy Luxe Fibrosoft™ Towels rival those found at any five-star hotel or spa. They're crafted of extra-long staple, double-ply Turkish cotton that's 100% organic and specially treated for maximum softness, higher absorbancy and a quicker dry time.
- 100% organic cotton in White.
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). GOTS-certified textiles meet top standards, from fiber to finished product. Learn more.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- 600 gram weight.
- Made in Turkey.
- Select options are online/catalog only.
- This item is monogrammable. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
- Hand Towel: 20"w x 30"l.
- Bath Towel: 28"w x 54"l.
- Bath Sheet: 40"w x 70"l.
- Washcloth: 12"sq.
Wash before first use. Machine wash warm. To maintain the quality and performance of your towels, avoid the use of fabric softeners. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry; remove promptly.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
You May Also Need
Organic Luxe Fibrosoft™ Towel Sets
Please Select Quantity: Set of 3 - Hand Towel, Bath Towel + Washcloth
- Set of 3 - Hand Towel, Bath Towel + Washcloth
- Set of 4 - Hand Towel, Bath Towel, Washcloth + Bath Sheet
- Set of 6 - 2 Hand Towel, 2 Bath Towel + 2 Washcloth
Please Select Color:
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.