Paper & Clay Tea Tray
Brit McDaniel of Paper & Clay draws inspiration from her love of Scandinavian design to create ceramics that are both beautiful and usable. Perfect for serving up treats or displaying jewelry, this modern porcelain tray is finished in a glaze developed from scratch.
- Created by Paper & Clay. Learn more.
- 10"l x 5"w x 1"h.
- Porcelain and handmade glaze.
- Sold individually.
- Designed and made in Memphis, TN.
- Meet the Maker
Brit McDaniel of Paper & Clay draws inspiration from her love of Scandinavian design to create modern and functional ceramics that are meant to be both beautiful and usable. Each piece in her collection is handmade in her Memphis, TN, studio using locally sourced materials.
Maker: Paper & Clay
We create: Handmade ceramics designed with usability in mind
We use: Porcelain and handmade glaze
Based in: Memphis, TN
Favorite local hangout: City & State Coffee
Design should be: Useful!
See more of what we make: @britmcdaniel on Instagram
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended.