Recycled Sari Petal Grid Rug
- Online Only
Made with reused fabric used for traditional Indian saris, our Petal Grid Rug adds graphic style to a room from the ground up. Look closely and you'll see that its pattern is dusted with multi-colored flecks—variations in color mean that no two rugs are exactly alike.
- 49% wool, 36% viscose, 15% cotton in Moonstone.
- Hand loomed.
- Due to the fabric used, variations in color may occur.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Learn more about west elm's commitment to handcrafted.
- Details + Dimensions
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- Rug thickness: 0.25".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org