Shoreline All-Weather Rug
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
The high and low tonal hues of our Shoreline All-Weather Rug make it shine in whichever outdoor space (or high-traffic area) you showcase it in. Even better: it's waterproof and ridiculously easy to clean—simply spray down with a garden hose and air dry.
- 72% all-weather polypropylene, 28% recycled polyester.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- Machine woven.
- Shed resistant.
- Water resistant.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5' x 7' (Runner).
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap. Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Shipping + Returns
Items sized 8' x 10' and under ship via Front Door Delivery. Items sized 9' x 12' and over ship via Flat Rate Delivery. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Front Door items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear