Snowdrift Mural Wallpaper
- Online Only
- Online Only
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Into the woods. Our Snowdrift Wallpaper Mural brings the beauty of nature indoors. This image is laser-printed in high definition on a strippable paper substrate and easily adheres to walls for a stunning effect. Certified by Greenguard and the FSC®, it meets rigorous standards for low VOC-emissions.
- Exclusively for west elm.
- Covers 12'w x 8'h.
- Each mural set is comprised of 6 individual panels measuring 24"w x 8'h each to cover a wall space of 12'w x 8'h (96'sq).
- Pre-pasted wallpaper.
- Requires water to activate glue. (See Details + Dimensions for instructions.)
- Detailed instructions included in shipment.
- Strip from wall to remove.
- Rolls sold individually.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 12'w x 8'h.
- Loosely roll the printed wall paper with the printed side facing in.
- Completely submerge the rolled wall paper in water (in a wall paper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive.
- Remove the roll by pulling the leading edge out of the tray slowly, glue-side up.
- "Book" the wallpaper by laying it on the floor glue-side up, and folding the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing).
- Unfold the top half of the wallpaper, leaving the bottom half booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the top of the wallpaper on the wall.
- Once satisfied with the positioning, unfold the wallpaper exposing the remaining glue surface.
- Using a damp sponge, smooth downward and outward.
- Tip: Do not over smooth. Bubbles smaller than the size of a quarter will dissipate as the wall covering sets.
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear