Andalusia Made to Order Wool Dhurrie
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Find your dream rug. Our new special order rug program lets you customize your Andalusia Wool Dhurrie, choosing from more than a dozen colors and sizes—including oversized, skinny or non-standard dimensions not offered on our regular rugs. Made to order just for you, each unique rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- 80% wool, 20% cotton; cotton backing.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- Due to the made-to-order features of this rug, final sizes and dye colors may vary slightly.
- Scale of motif remains the same on all sizes.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 10'w x 14'l.
- 12'w x 18'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- 2.5'w x 12'l. (Runner)
- 6'diam. (Round).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front-side-out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet.
- Shipping + Returns
- Made-to-order rugs require 16 – 18 weeks delivery.
- Select sizes receive expedited delivery in 10 weeks.
- Swatches of made-to-order rugs receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
Please note that Special Order rugs are made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned except when due to defect.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org