Andalusia Wool Dhurrie
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Our custom rug program lets you design your Andalusia Wool Rug, so you can choose the color and size that's just right for your space. Made to order just for you, each unique rug is handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- 80% wool, 20% cotton; cotton backing.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- Due to the custom featuresof this rug, final sizes and dye colors may vary slightly.
- Scale of motif remains the same on all sizes.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 10'w x 14'l.
- 12'w x 18'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- 2.5'w x 12'l. (Runner)
- 6'diam. (Round).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front-side-out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended. This product may transfer color transfer color to nylon or silk material when wet.