Stikwood Adhesive Wood Paneling (20'sq. Set)
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Rich grains. Stikwood Adhesive Wood Panels instantly transform walls, backsplashes, headboards and more. Available in an array of woods and finishes, they can be cut to fit your individual space and hung in a few simple steps. Better still, your valued pictures and artwork can still be easily hung onto the paneling.
- Adhesive wood paneling in varied finishes.
- Permanently adheres to primed or painted flat surfaces.
- Due to the wood's natural finish, the grain of each panel will be subtly varied.
- Easy-to-follow hanging instructions.
- Not recommended for areas with high moisture, such as bathrooms.
- Made in the USA.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Sets cover 20'sq. of wall space.
- To calculate the number of sets you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144.
- Each wood panel is approximately 5"w x 48"l (reclaimed panels may vary).
- Panel thickness: 0.125" (reclaimed panels are slightly thicker at 0.2").
- Pattern options: Vertical, horizontal, chevron or zigzag.
Stikwood adhesive permanently adheres to a wide variety of primed or painted surfaces. The surface must be clean, dry, structurally sound and primed or painted. The surface must be flat to within 1/2" over 48". Prior to installation, strip off flexible coverings such as wallpaper and scrape away loose paint. Remove nails or anything protruding from the surface, including wall plates. If the surface has been recently painted, be sure to wait until the surface is completely dry before installation. Detailed pattern planning and hanging instructions are included. Not recommended for areas with high moisture, such as bathrooms.
- Shipping + Returns
This Made-to-Order item ships from the vendor to your home, typically arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.