The Bouqs Co. Bouquet - Snowfall
The Bouqs Company delivers flowers fresh to customers from eco-friendly, sustainable farms around the world. The team at Bouqs partners with Farmer Gino in Ecuador to deliver this holiday arrangement of white roses and red hypericum. Gino’s farms grow the world’s best roses and these are grown on a volcano that sits 10,000 feet above sea level and benefits from volcanic run-off of pure ice melt water. Each arrangement is grown with love + care and cut fresh to ensure a longer vase life.
- White roses + red hypericum.
- 24 stems.
- Cut to order.
- This bouquet will arrive in partial-bud form and open 1-2 days upon arrival.
- This special order item will be delivered 5-7 business days from the date of purchase.
- Origin: Ecuador.
- Details + Dimensions
1. Unbox the flowers and remove protective wrapping. Be sure to remove guard petals from roses. Note: Flowers arrive in bud form.
2. Cut the stems: Measure the blooms so they are 2 inches about your vase, then cut the stems at a 45 degree angle.
3. Add water: Add flower food and water to your vase. Be sure to change the water and trim the stems every 2 days. Also, keep your flowers out of direct sunlight.
- Shipping + Returns
This made-to-order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as made to order (MTO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘made-to-order’ in your shopping cart. Made-to-order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.