Uprise Art for West Elm - The Object by Martina Lang
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
We’ve partnered with Uprise Art—a gallery for the next generation of art collectors—to bring you exclusive works from their diverse group of painters, photographers + mixed-media artists. Martina Lang was raised in rural Bavaria and studied photography in Stuttgart where she graduated with honors. She moved to London with the help of a scholarship award and completed a Masters in Communication Design at Central Saint Martins University. The Object series is an ode to ancient Japanese shrines with Lang's use of colorful, mysterious objects that aid in meditation and contemplation.
- 24"w x 35"h.
- Limited-edition photograph.
- White-finished wood frame includes wire for hanging.
- Artist based in London, UK.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall product dimensions: 24"w x 35"h.
Dust with a dry, soft cloth.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear