- Touch Up Solutions Kit $15 Special $12
- Mohawk Leather Pull-Up Revive Care Kit $39 Special $32
- Mohawk Leather Protector Kit $39 Special $32
- Mohawk Fabric Guard $39
- Gleener® Ultimate Fuzz Remover $19 Special $16
Keep Your Sofa in Good Shape With a Furniture Repair Kit
If your furniture has seen better days, you may not have to replace it if you use a furniture repair kit. Repairing your furniture extends its lifespan and imparts a fresh look. These kits come in different types, so you can find the one that works best for your needs.
Furniture Repair Kit Types
- Touch-Up Kits: This type of furniture repair kit is designed for wood furniture that has scratches or other unsightly marks. These kits usually include a marker to match the color of the wood, along with a fill stick to conceal minor dents. The markers in these kits come in different colors to match the most popular furniture finishes.
- Leather Reviving Kits: A leather reviving kit is a great way to improve the look of your leather sofa or chair. This furniture repair kit is usually recommended for aniline-dyed leather and isn't suitable for suede or nubuck. The solution in these kits lets you treat and restore light scratches and scuffs and imparts a like-new appearance.
- Leather Protection Kits: Avoiding damage in the first place can help your furniture retain its beauty. Leather protection kits usually come with a cleaner and a protective treatment, and they often include a sponge and cloth for easy application. After cleaning the furniture, all you have to do is apply the protectant as directed to keep your leather pieces looking great.
Other Ways to Preserve Your Furniture
In addition to these furniture repair kits, there are some other ways you can preserve the appearance of your furnishings:
- Fabric guard spray is made for fabric sofas and chairs. It helps boost the stain resistance of your pieces and is fast and easy to apply. Just spray it on and let it dry before sitting on your furniture.
- Fuzz removal tools are good for pieces that accumulate lint and pet hair. They let you effortlessly scrape away the offending material without causing any damage to your upholstery.
- Furniture covers are another great way to preserve your pieces. They're an especially good idea for outdoor furniture because they protect against damage from the elements. These covers come in a variety of sizes to suit different types of patio furnishings.
You don't have to get rid of your furniture if it has minor damage. The array of furniture repair kit options make it easy to protect and preserve your sofas, chairs, tables and other furnishings.