Give Your Loved Ones Gifts That Give Back
If you need of a gift for that special someone, or a thank you for a neighbor or friend that's done a favor for you, consider giving charitable gifts from west elm. These gifts will not only surprise and delight, their recipient will be pleased to know that a portion of the purchase is going straight to charitable causes, such as FEED, the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and The Human Rights Campaign. Check out our collection and get ready to show your gratitude with gifts that give back from west elm.
What Kinds of Charitable Causes Benefit From These Gifts?
- FEED. Help end childhood hunger by supporting this lifestyle brand.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Encourage finding cures for childhood diseases and ailments.
- The Human Rights Campaign. Support equal rights for the LGBTQ community.
- Fair Trade Certified™. Help directly improve the lives of the workers who made the products.
We've also got a soap dispenser - Soapply - that donates a dollar for every bottle sold through us to help fund global water, sanitation and hygiene efforts.
Kinds of Charitable Gifts from west elm
Choose from soft and fuzzy faux shearling throws or pillows, drinkware and cutting boards, just to name a few great gifts that are reasonably-priced and made to help those less fortunate.
- Throws and pillows. Let's face it: everyone could use a new blanket or pillow, whether it's simply to liven up a sofa or bed or to snuggle down in a favorite armchair or loveseat to keep cozy on those chilly nights.
- Drinkware. A heartfelt message of "Love is Love" dominates our drinkware collection of mugs and Old-Fashioned glasses that boast shiny gold hearts and a matching gold rim. Pair with a serving board or tray for an extra touch.
- Wood bowls, serveware and cutting boards. Chop and present with a board and bowl boasting intricately-carved details and then serve up with generously-scooped serving spoons. Get all three for a matching set that makes a lovely and worthwhile offering.
Get a Great Gift and Give Back
Whether it's a simple "thank you" to a neighbor, teacher or friend, or you want to surprise a loved one, consider offerings that do double duty as both a gift and a charitable donation to a worthy cause, from supporting human rights to helping end childhood hunger. Peruse our collection of gifts that give back at west elm today and start giving gifts that matter.