Deco Stacking Game
- Free Shipping
- Dominoes Coffee Table Game $35 Special $25
- Pick Up Sticks Coffee Table Game $18 Special $13
- The Celebrity Couples Memory Game $18 Special $13
- Yatzy Coffee Table Game $18 Special $13
- Printed Pattern Notebooks $9 – $19 Sale $2.99 – $4.99
- Illusionist Mirror Incense Burner $19 Sale $9.99
- DIY Harmonica Kit $19 Sale $4.99
- Wind Ups $14 Sale $5.99
- DIY Ukulele Kit $39 Sale $24.99
- Blue Sand Hourglass $29 Sale $19.99
- Color Pop Crystal Object - Pink $19 Sale $6.99
- Color Pop Crystal Bookends (Set of 2) $44 Sale $14.99
- Ocular Glass + Metal Box $34 Sale $9.99
- Apothecary Incense $20
- Movie Geek Trivia Game $25 Special $18
- Floating Glass Candles $39 Sale $24.99
- Ceramic Animal Ring Dish $12 Sale $3.99
- Bar Soaps $9
- Bath Bombs $9
Make Holidays More Fun with Novelty Gifts
Whether you're shopping for a birthday, holiday or other occasion, novelty gifts are always a fun choice. West elm has a great selection of gifts with plenty of playful flair. There's something for everyone on your list, from kids to adults.
What are Some Good Novelty Gifts?
If you're not sure what to get the person you're shopping for, take a look at these novelty gift ideas:
- Games make a good gift because they encourage people to have fun and spend time together. A few possibilities for games to give include dominoes, backgammon and memory games.
- For the hard worker on your list, give an hourglass with colored sand or a set of crystal bookends to dress up their desk. A notebook with a quirky cover or a colorful pen set are two more options to consider.
- Gifts for the bath are usually a hit as well. Bath bombs are popular because they fizz when exposed to water and add color and scent.
Presentation Ideas for Novelty Gifts
When giving one of these gifts, presentation can make opening the gift even more enjoyable. You can't go wrong with wrapping paper that has a quirky pattern, or a gift bag with a fun print. To surprise your recipient, you could wrap a small gift in a big box. Once you've wrapped your novelty gifts, add a ribbon or bow and you're all set.