Go Clutter-Free with Nursery Bookshelves & Side Tables
From books to clothes to toys, kids accumulate a lot of stuff fast. The right nursery storage options organize all your child's belongings. Nursery bookshelves and side tables are a great way to help control the chaos while keeping them neat and easily accessible. When everything has a place, clean-up becomes a breeze.
The Many Uses Of Bookshelves
Nursery bookshelves and side tables are a useful item to have in every modern child's room. They come in all shapes and sizes. Vertical bookshelves take advantage of empty wall space to make a room feel complete. For even more storage, place small baskets on the shelves for small toys, crayons or other art supplies.
- Use bookshelves to hold books, trophies, stuffed animals and other memorabilia.
- Store folded clothes or extra blankets in the bottom cabinet.
- Choose from metallic finishes, natural wood or stylish painted wood.
- These shelves are nice enough to use in the living room to display decorative items.
Kids are active and the furniture in their bedroom be durable enough to withstand years of use. West elm's nursery bookcases and side tables are functional and stylish. The pieces in this collection effectively pair practicality with elegance.
Pick The Look That's Right For You
When designing a nursery, it's best to plan the furniture layout and style, including silhouettes and finishes. Then shop west elm's collection of kids and baby furniture that best matches the modern aesthetic of your home.
- Decide on a palette. Popular color choices include wood, white or colored finishes for a mix for bookshelves, beds and dressers.
- Modern design silhouettes celebrate natural materials and a clean, straight lines.
- For a more retro look, add a touch of metal.
More Playroom Storage Solutions
If space is at a premium, consider adding storage ottomans or benches to your nursery or playroom. They serve a dual purpose and make a great addition to any room.
- These furniture pieces can be used as either a footstool or as a seat.
- Remove the lid to reveal a roomy compartment. You can easily hide away toys, blankets and any other clutter.
Create a Coordinated Look
Nightstands are a nursery essential. They come with spacious drawers to keep belongings neatly stashed away. The flat top surface can be used to hold a lamp or nightlight. They also work well for holding extra clothing.
Use these storage essentials to get organized and create the perfect space for children to play, learn and grow.